Sunday, January 13, 2013

Welcome

Hi All,

My name is Ellen.  I just transferred in from Earlham College.  I've spent my life moving about Indiana (lame, I know).  However, I've lived the longest at Goshen.  I originally wanted to go away for college but realized I could stay here and still be provided with a whole bunch of opportunities.

I'm an art major.  I loved art when I was little, I love art now, and I'm sure I'll love it in the future.  I work mainly 2 dimensionally, but I've also just started with jewelry and metalwork.  I'm starting to really enjoy these and hope to keep learning and expanding my abilities.

I love to travel.  Be it a nearby camping trip, a music festival in Wisconsin, visiting my dad in Portland, or SST in Senegal, traveling brings excitement to my life that I haven't been able to find anywhere else. I love meeting new people and just generally learning about other cultures.  Hopefully I'll do some of that in this class! I plan n traveling, whether it be near or far, for my entire life.

Hmm... other things about me... I can lick my elbow, my favorite books are Maus, Brave New World, or The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, I'm learning how to hoop dance (If you don't know what it is, look it up.  Its super cool), I love animals, but I am horribly allergic to them, I love being outside, I'm planning on going on Arts in London, my mom works in the library at GC, I'm trying to read Les Mis this semester. 

Thats me in a nutshell!
  Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment